Conference Housing is now open!
Reservations can only be made in the official League housing blocks by using the form or link below. They cannot be made in the block if you call the hotel directly or book through any other search engine.
Reserve Your Rooms (System link)
Universal Housing Form and Hotel Map (PDF)
- All payments must be made in full to the hotel no later than Oct. 15. Government agencies, send PO/voucher directly to your hotel after your acknowledgment is received.
- Before booking, confirm the people you are reserving rooms for will show up.
- Check with people for whom you are making reservations to be certain they are not getting reservations through another method, such as their professional association.
- Book the number of rooms you need, without duplicate reservations at several hotels.
A.C. Central Reservations, Inc., will issue an acknowledgment number that acts as your reservation confirmation.
- This number will be sent to you either by email, fax, or regular mail, depending on the method that works best for you.
- Open your spam filters to allow acknowledgments from firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you get your acknowledgment number, do not call the hotel.
- Most hotels no longer mail confirmations and the hotels’ reservation systems will not register your information. Your acknowledgment number is your assurance of a room reservation.
Please review the Hotel Map and Rates form for cancellation dates. Cancellations after the deadlines will be required to pay in full for all reserved rooms.
- In cases where the municipality pays for reservations, the municipality will incur this charge for late cancellations. This is an important procedure designed to reduce the occurrence of double-booked rooms and no-show reservations.
- Unnecessary and unused room reservations may cause a false housing shortage during the League Conference. This false shortage may prevent other officials from getting their preferred hotels.
- All room rates include a $7 per room per night charge for unlimited shuttle bus service between the hotels and the Convention Center.
- Shuttle bus service is only available for properties listed on the Hotel Map and Rates form.
- The shuttle bus schedule will be posted on this site as well as at the conference center and hotels on the official shuttle routes.
Room Rate Taxes & Fees
- New for 2022: As per P.L.2021, c.497, effective March 1, 2022, a $2 per night fee will be assessed on every casino hotel room and passed on to the City of Atlantic City to fund public safety measures.
- State Room Tax: All Atlantic City hotels’ State Room Tax is 13.875%. It is exempt only by voucher.
- Atlantic City Luxury Tax: The only way to avoid paying the Atlantic City Luxury Tax is to pay hotel bills by municipal voucher. To avoid paying sales tax, your tax-exempt identification number must be provided.
- Other Fees: When reserving a hotel room with a municipal voucher, guests will still be responsible for paying the following fees where applicable.
- Parking Fee: Varies by hotel, but should stay constant during the show dates. Most properties are at $5 per night, with Sheraton at $15 self/$25 (plus tax) valet. Tropicana is at $10.
- State Occupancy Fee: Casinos are $5 nightly; Non-casinos are $1 nightly. These fees are not exempt regardless if you use a voucher or credit card. The State permits hotels to increase this fee and retain the overage.
- Credit Card: A credit card must be presented at check-in even if you are paying by voucher. All hotels require credit or debit card presentation at check-in. That card is run for a $100 incidental deposit (room service, phone, parking, etc.), with any amount not used credited back to the card at check out. Borgata’s and Hard Rock's deposit is $150. Tropicana’s incidental deposit is $50 per day.
- Tropicana will not guarantee your room if arrival is after 10:00 p.m. If you are expected to arrive after that, please contact the hotel and make them aware of your arrival time. For other hotels, please call if your arrival will be after midnight.
- The League and the hotels of Atlantic City are committed to cleaning procedures for hotel properties. Please visit each hotel's website for the most current information on their cleaning procedures.
Beware of Unauthorized Reservation Services
All housing reservations for the League Conference are processed solely by A.C. Central Reservations, Inc. They are the only authorized housing company affiliated with the League and will not contact any delegate or exhibitor unsolicited. Do not book your reservations with any company that solicits you via phone, email, fax, or mail. You cannot be assured your credit card information is secure and your room reservation may not actually be made.
Using unauthorized reservation services creates real problems for you and the conference as a whole. Your room will not be part of the official conference housing block so you won’t get emergency housing information, nor will there be adequate shuttle bus services to your hotel.
Benefits of reserving your room with AC Central Reservations
- All participating hotels ensure attendees are adequately accommodated and all standards are met.
- The League uses the booking lists to distribute important conference information, relay any housing changes, arrange shuttle bus accommodations, and other critical functions.
- You will receive a direct email acknowledgment of your reservation
- Assured that you are working with a reputable company and that your credit card information is secure
Please contact the League directly if you have any questions or concerns.
If you have further housing questions, please contact AC Central Reservations at 866-643-0044.