Maximize your time at the event with the NJLM 2021 mobile app. Easily view the Schedule, Speakers, Photo Gallery, Instant Alerts, and more! You can even create personalized lists to target what you want to see, hear, and do.
The 2021 app is now available!
Download the NJLM 2021 Conference app. This link will automatically detect your phone type and take you to the right place to download on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Or, visit your app store and search by keyword: Apple users (iPhone, iTouch, iPad) search “2021 NJLM Annual Conference”; Android users search “NJLM”
Logging into the App
On the login screen, attendees that have already registered for the Conference may click the “Registered Attendees” button, or view using the “Guests” option. Through the “Registered Attendees” option, you will have the added functionality of saving items to your personalized schedule or exhibitor list and networking with other attendees. However, in order to utilize the “Registered Attendees” version, you must have entered a unique email address during the registration process. If someone registered for you and did not provide a unique email address for each registrant, you will need to utilize the app using the “Guests” button.
To login the first time, enter your username (your unique email address) and select "reset password". Respond to reset password email to create your password.
If an attendee sees a screen saying that they have “invalid credentials” they will need to enter using the “Guests” button.
Get to Know the App
When you first log into the app you’ll be greeted by the guided tour. Click through the different slides for helpful tips & information about navigating the app. You can access this guided tour at any time by clicking the “?” on the home screen of the app. Or skip by selecting the “Skip” button.
Personalizing Your Experience
Create your personalized lists (such as your MySchedule or your MyContacts list) by clicking on the empty circle for each specific entry so a checkmark appears for that entry (if an entry has a checkmark on it that means it has been added to your MyEvent). To then access your personalized lists, click the MyEvent icon from the home screen of the app. This feature is available to “Registered Attendees” only.
New this year! Connect with fellow attendees via the Let’s Meet button on the attendee list. The Let’s Meet feature allows you to send an individual email to another attendee, via your email server. This feature is available to “Registered Attendees” only.
- Fully searchable session schedule
- Filter sessions by CEU, Event Type & Affiliate Group
- Interactive map of the exhibit floor
- Exhibitor Listing
- Up-to-date Event Information
- Personal Schedule Tool (MyEvent)
- Consultants List
- Sponsor Listing
- Speaker Listing
- Highlight Reports
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Attendee Networking module - new in 2021 for registered attendees!
- I downloaded the Conference app last year, do I need to download the 2019 version? Yes. The 2018 version of the Conference app will not be updated with information for 2019. You will also need to create a new username and password in the 2019 version.
- How do I create a personalized schedule on the app? Tap the box next to a session, exhibitor, or consultant name to save. A check mark will appear. Checked items will appear in your “MyEvent” section, and can be added to your personalized calendar.
- How can I read full session descriptions that are too long for my screen? The full descriptions are there, but you must scroll down. If you have finished scrolling down on the main screen, place your finger within the description box and scroll down again.
- How do I ensure that my app is up to date? When updates are available, a red exclamation mark will appear next the circle icon at the top of the main app screen. Tap on this icon to update.
- Who do I contact for technical problems with my app on my device? Tap on the “Help Desk” section for assistance. While League staff can help with basic questions on how to use the app, more technical issues would need to be answered by submitting a support ticket through the “Contact App Developer” option in the app.
App Sponsored by