2023 Call for Session Suggestions
Submissions can be submitted through the League's online form.
Proposal Process and Selection Criteria
We accept proposals from our municipal members. The primary goal of all sessions is to educate municipal leaders and professionals on innovative solutions to emerging issues in local government.
We prefer that any speaker proposed is affiliated with municipal, county, and state government, or a nonprofit organization.
We do offer Exhibitor Learning Sessions for private sector companies that are exhibiting at the Conference and wish to share their expertise. Visit Conference Exhibits or email Kristin Lawrence.
Not all submitted proposals will be able to be pursued as Annual Conference sessions. All session topics and content decisions will be made at the discretion of the League Executive Director. Further, while the League may use particular pieces from within your proposal, the League may choose to modify the final version of a session based on various factors during the planning process, including all aspects of the items submitted on this form.
February 1 - April 7, 2023
- We accept proposals from our municipal members.
- All proposals should be submitted on the online form.
- The proposal must include the primary point of contact.
- The contact information you provide below is how we will communicate with you regarding the status of your proposal.
- Avoid all commercial bias.
- The topic of sessions should be geared towards local government.
Email Mike Cerra, Executive Director
Email Lori Buckelew, Deputy Executive Director
If you have any questions, please contact:
Kristin Lawrence | Director, Conference Business Development
email@example.com or 609-695-3481 x125
Suzanne DeLany | Contract Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-695-3481 x127