2022 Exhibitor Housing
Conference Housing is now closed.
The deadline to register via the League housing form and online has passed. To obtain hotel housing for the Annual League Conference, you may contact AC Central Reservation at 866-643-0044. Please specify that you are a League Conference exhibitor.
Exhibitor Housing Dates:
June 1 - Housing Opens
October 7 - Deadline to use the housing form *Deadline Passed*
October 14 - Deadline to book housing online *Deadline Passed*
Cancellations: See Cancellation Dates on the Housing Map & Rates
Note: To avoid confirmation delays, open spam filters to receive email from firstname.lastname@example.org
AC Central Reservations, Inc., will issue an acknowledgment number that acts as your reservation confirmation.
- This number will be sent to you either by email, fax, or regular mail, depending on the method that works best for you.
- Open your spam filters to allow acknowledgments from email@example.com
- When you get your acknowledgment number, do not call the hotel.
- Most hotels no longer mail confirmations and the hotels’ reservation systems will not register your information. Your acknowledgment number is your assurance of a room reservation.
Please review the Hotel Map and Rates form for cancellation dates. Cancellations after the deadlines will be required to pay in full for all reserved rooms.
- All room rates include a $7 per room per night charge for unlimited shuttle bus service between the hotels and the Convention Center.
- Shuttle bus service is only available for properties listed on the Hotel Map and Rates form.
- The shuttle bus schedule will be posted on this site as well as at the conference center and hotels on the official shuttle routes.
Room Rate Taxes & Fees
- New for 2022: As per P.L.2021, c.497, effective March 1, 2022, a $2 per night fee will be assessed on every casino hotel room and passed on to the City of Atlantic City to fund public safety measures.
- State Room Tax: All Atlantic City hotels’ State Room Tax is 13.875%. It is exempt only by voucher.
- Atlantic City Luxury Tax: The only way to avoid paying the Atlantic City Luxury Tax is to pay hotel bills by municipal voucher. To avoid paying sales tax, your tax-exempt identification number must be provided.
- State Occupancy Fee: Casinos are $5 nightly; Non-casinos are $1 nightly. These fees are not exempt regardless if you use a voucher or credit card. The State permits hotels to increase this fee and retain the overage.
- Credit Card: All hotels require credit or debit card presentation at check-in. That card is run for a $100 incidental deposit (room service, phone, parking, etc.), with any amount not used credited back to the card at check out. Borgata’s and Hard Rock's deposit is $150. Tropicana’s incidental deposit is $50 per day.
- Tropicana will not guarantee your room if arrival is after 10:00 p.m. If you are expected to arrive after that, please contact the hotel and make them aware of your arrival time. For other hotels, please call if your arrival will be after midnight.
Housing Scam Warning
AC Central Reservations is the ONLY official housing company of the NJLM Annual Conference and WILL NOT contact you unsolicited.
The League has contracted with the properties listed on the Housing Form to secure discounted rooms for attendees of the NJLM Annual Conference and for AC Central Reservations to manage the room blocks. Each year exhibitors are contacted unsolicited from sham housing companies (“pirates” and “poachers”) in an attempt to reserve fraudulent rooms. These third-party companies research exhibitor lists and then use deceptive tactics to try and trick exhibitors into booking with their company. They may misrepresent themselves as part of the conference by using the event name, logo, language, etc.
If you receive a phone call or email from any company soliciting housing, be assured that they are NOT affiliated with the League and are NOT authorized by the League to contact exhibitors. Do not reply to any of these requests. There is no guarantee that a room reservation will be made or that your credit card information is secure.
All official League correspondence will be sent directly from the League via the email newsletter, direct email, direct mail or a phone call from League staff.
Benefits of reserving your room with AC Central Reservations:
- All participating hotels ensure attendees are adequately accommodated and all standards are met.
- The League uses the booking lists to distribute important conference information, relay any housing changes, arrange shuttle bus accommodations, and other critical functions.
- You will receive a direct email acknowledgement of your reservation
- Be assured that you are working with a reputable company and your credit card information is secure
Please contact the League directly if you have any questions or concerns.
If you have further housing questions, please contact AC Central Reservations at 866-643-0044.