New Jersey Wireless Association
The New Jersey Wireless Association (NJWA) is a non-profit professional organization dedicated to making the public and our elected officials aware of the positive economic and social benefits of the wireless industry. We are wireless carriers, equipment manufacturers, infrastructure/engineering and planning professionals, environmental consultants, legal/land use firms, site acquisition professionals, contractors, tower climbers, construction companies, construction managers and mobile app developers. Together we are building the 21st Century connected future.
The goals of NJWA are to:
- Promote positive industry awareness;
- Support public safety through wireless 911 system upgrade efforts and ensuring the 911 fees are 100% dedicated to 911 systems and operations;
- Enable companies to join forces to educate public officials about the role of the wireless industry and its benefits;
- Cultivate relationships among various members in the industry and the communities they serve;
- Ensure the continued growth and development of the wireless industry within New Jersey; and
- Give back to the community through local charitable organizations.
Brands: New Jersey Wireless Association