Benefits of Exhibiting at the Annual Conference
Exhibitors and attendees were very excited to be back in person for the 2021 League Conference and it was very evident that the value of face-to-face networking and engagement was irreplaceable. Exhibiting at the League Conference provides numerous benefits that cannot be gained from virtual conferences or other forms of marketing. Consider the following:
· Face to face networking and engagement is critical for generating ideas, leads, and maintaining relationships
· Attendees are hands on with products and view demos in your booth enabling you to receive immediate feedback.
· Attendees visit the exhibit hall to gain insight from thought leaders and experts—show them how you can assist them and provide solutions!
· Meet with multiple members of the decision making and procurement teams at the same time.
· Interact with hundreds of clients and prospects over 3 days; a more efficient process then scheduling 1:1 individual meetings.
· Acquire competitive intelligence on the municipal vendor landscape
· Work B2B with partners and create new business relationships with other exhibitors
· It's critical to have a visible/physical presence to show progress and new programs/products that were developed during the pandemic. How has your business adapted?
· Receive exclusive access to the complimentary conference delegate mailing lists for marketing
· Municipal officials contact the League throughout the year for the list of exhibitors —be on this list
· Your municipal clients, prospects —and competitors will be there!
222 West State Street
Trenton, NJ 08608