Conference Registration Now Open!
Online registration for the 106th Annual League Conference is now open. Government and Non-Government registrations are all paperless and processed online.
Follow the link above for online Conference registration. For more information, please download the letter sent to municipal clerks in August.
This process allows for self-registration and or registration of others. Online registrations are processed by check number, money order number, purchase order number, or credit card.
Government/Nonprofit: Employees or elected officials of municipal, state, county, and local government. Also includes municipal utilities/authorities and nonprofits.
Non-Government: For-profit organizations/non-exhibiting companies.
Students: Undergraduate students who are not government employees. Students who want to attend the NJLM conference may register by check or credit card by contacting Marie Kizer at firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject line enter “student registration” or call 609-695-3481 x113. A valid student registration ID is required.
Government spouse’s badges are complimentary and not valid for CEUs.
Note: Please record invoice number(s) on checks, money orders, and purchase orders. Mail invoices with checks, money orders, and or purchase orders to NJLM, 222 West State Street, Trenton, NJ 08608, Attn: Finance Department.
- Registration by check/money order number: Payment is due within five (5) days of the date on the invoice. Check/money order deadline: October 15.
- Registration by purchase orders number: Complete the certification on the invoice, including required signatures, and mail the invoice with your purchase order to the League office within five days of the date on the invoice. Payment is due within 10 days from the date of the invoice. Purchase order deadline: October 15.
- Registration by credit card: Credit cards accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Payment is immediate no further action is required. Credit card registration deadline: November 12. For credit cards only, November 16 through 18, before you arrive, the credit card option will continue. Follow the instructions below on picking up your badge when you arrive.
Refunds and Cancellations
Refunds and cancellations are not guaranteed once online registration is submitted for processing. See badge substitution/transfer policy below.
Badge Substitution/Transfer Policy
If a registrant is unable to attend, the registrant may give their badge (original badge) to another (substitute registrant). The new registrant/substitute must hand in the original badge onsite to get a badge printed in their name. Badge substitutions/transfers are not allowed if the new registrant/substitute is already registered. Badge sharing is not allowed. Spouse's badges cannot be substituted or transferred.
If the League cancels the Conference or an NJLM ticketed event, badge registration fees and/or NJLM ticketed event fees will be refunded in full. Modification of events will not be cause for refunds.
On or before October 5, 2021, corrections can only be made to the spelling of a municipality name, company name, registrant’s name, and/or title by making corrections on your printed remittance invoice and email it to email@example.com.
After October 5, 2021, corrections can only be made to the spelling of a municipality, company, name, or title at the registration badge change counter on the second level of the Atlantic City Convention Center to the far right of Hall C beginning on Tuesday, November 16, 2021, at 9 a.m.
Badge Mail Date
For online registrations received between August 1 and October 22, badges will be mailed starting October 25.
For online registrations received between October 22 and November 12, badges must be picked up onsite at scan & print kiosks. LOCATION MAP FOR SCAN & PRINT KIOSKS
Please note that no one will be allowed in the exhibit hall, meeting rooms, or League ticketed events without a badge.
Before You Arrive
When You Arrive
- If you are not registered and are registering with cash, check, or purchase order, fill out the white onsite registration card located on the registration tables on the 2nd floor of the Atlantic City Convention Center and present it to the typist to register.
- If you have your badge, you do not have to stop by registration counters or check-in, you will find conference programs & badge holders at the kiosk displays located throughout the second level of the Atlantic City Convention Center.
- If you are required to pick up your badge onsite, take your barcode page or scan the code from your tablet or mobile phone and print your badge from the scan & print kiosks located in the atrium of the Atlantic City Convention Center.
- If you registered in advance and do not have your badge or barcode page, go to the registration badge change counters on the 2nd floor of the Atlantic City Convention Center, right of Hall C, and ask an attendant to print your badge.
Onsite Registration Areas